This embroidery project really changed my life. Life was an uphill battle for me.
Now I will make a list of all the things to show how my life changed:
1) I am poor and I have many children. There was always a shortage of mealiemeal. We never had enough to eat.
2) I never had enough soap for washing ourselves and our clothes.
3) Then the embroidery project started, I received squares of black cloth to embroider. As soon as I finished these embroideries I received money. I say, “Thank you very much.”
4) I say thank you because me and my children can eat regularly
5) I also say thank you because we can wash ourselves and we can wash our clothes.
6) I ask very earnestly never to stop the embroidery project. Please carry on with this project until I am old, by then I will be a very, very good embroiderer.
This is all news that I have and my name is Heleni